The CRM analytics area includes all the activity of analyzing data on customer behavior gathered during the various steps of the contact with the company, aiming at facilitating and optimizing a wide range of business decisions.
LIFETIME VALUE & BEHAVIORAL CUSTOMER SEGMENTATION
These analysis systems allow the customers segmentation on the basis of their current and prospective value, their characteristics, expectations and behaviors in order to manage customers in a more appropriate way. More specifically, it is possible to build:
- Customer lifetime value for customer segmentation based on the value and growth prospects of each customer
- Behavioral segmentation to identify clusters of homogeneous customers according to their behavior and/or needs expressed through specific actions.
Among the possible results, we mention the identification and enhancement of the Top Clients for the company using specific indicators of performance and riskiness.
The point of arrival is the suggestion of offer profiles and approach strategies that are more likely to be successful due to their consistency with the customers' behavior and consequently with the needs expressed.
Through this advanced anaytics system it is possible to calculate the probability of abandonment of the current customer base with the aim of identifying customers with high exit risk. The latter have to be intercepted with offers and engagement initiatives in order to favor their retention.
The application of churn analysis allows to anticipate the phenomenon of abandonment before it actually happens on the basis of behavioral patterns and socio-demographic characteristics.
By integrating additional information related to customer needs, it is possible for the company to formulate actions, to increase the Retention, that are able to satisfy unfulfilled needs up to that moment, using the channels deemed most appropriate.
The main benefits obtained are the safeguarding of the customer portfolio already acquired, the maximization of returns on acquisition costs and increased margins, the formulation of targeted and cost-saving actions.
PROPENSITY MODELS & NEXT BEST OFFER
These advanced analytics systems used for CRM consist of a series of complex techniques and processes, aimed at defining the customer's propensity to buy back, cross-sell or upsell. The ultimate goal of the Propensity/Next Best Offer systems is to present to the customer, both inbound and outbound, the most relevant and profitable commercial proposal. It is built on the basis of the customer's own characteristics and life cycle and there are different applications:
- PENETRATION MODELS to intercept new customers based on the knowledge of the best current customers profiles
- PURCHASE MODELS (CROSS / UP / DEEP SELLING) to identify, among existing customers, the target to which offer specific products and / or services, in order to convey customer development towards ""premium"" profiles
- RESPONSE MODELS to create a link between the purchasing action and the marketing activity used as a stimulus
- NEXT BEST OFFER to manage every interaction with the customer by proposing, from time to time and on all touchpoints, the most suitable offer according to the customer's wishes
The application of the analytical propensity systems and Next Best Offer allows to identify and proactively exploit latent growth opportunities, leveraging the existing customer base and defining the Best Practices to guide the offers through all the customer-facing channels.
This means translating the results into action with communications and proposing targeted offers through:
- Direct Marketing actions with high ROI, from traditional ones (DEM, SMS) to the innovative ones (Facebook adv)
- a sales network informed on the specific needs of the individual customer
- exploitation of digital contact on web and social platforms